I'm rested, re-packed, full, and ready to go! I have met all of the teachers except for Hazel who will be coming in on the 17th of October. They are a cast of characters but I find them all to be nice and generous of heart. Alyssa is from St.Louis, an opera singing soprano, beautiful, and the baby of the group. Andrew is from Bristol, loud, boisterous, and a master of everything. Diane is a retired teacher of sport (or PE as we call it in the States) from Northern England who is sensitive with a huge heart. Caroline is from London and is Alyssa's cousin. She is a tough cookie with a mushy inside. Alix is the foodie of the group and she has traveled to Kerala before - three times. She is slim with a gamin haircut & sneaky funny. Imelda was the teacher from last year that they asked on to get us all together and ease our way into the project. She is so warm, kind, tough, and giving of herself. She is about to start a new career as a independent funeral director. I love it. We are all packed into the van and off to see the wizards... I mean the Chairman of Nilambur Shoukath and the director of the Sadgamaya Project Babu.
Attention Ft.Kochi & the Casino Hotel! The Communicative teachers and general rowdy bunch have left the building!
Curly out.
Attention Ft.Kochi & the Casino Hotel! The Communicative teachers and general rowdy bunch have left the building!
Curly out.

No comments:
Post a Comment