Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Meals with a View..

As I sit down to eat my lunch I notice that there are rocks with lot of greenery just outside the window. All of a sudden - water starts pouring over the rock ledge! What? Not lunch next to a waterfall?!  It makes the curry fish, rice, and chapati taste even better! I was feeling a little groggy and blue then Boom the water started flowing.






Not the best picture but an awesome view. 

Every day and every meal they have a lot of desserts here at this hotel. 






They even knock on the door in the morning to bring you cookies...yummy, yummy coconut cookies. Not that I tasted one but they looked like - oh hell I ate them both everyday little bites at a time.


I know, I know not good for the diabetic but I paced myself lol.  I also drank tons of bottled water, ate lots of oranges, and fish. So there.

I am so surprised that I like the food because at home Robin, Angie, and Mommy always try to get me to eat Indian and I never eat with them.

Now curry is yummy. Go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment