Layla makes coffee at 6am after the Muslim prayer chanting at 5am. Yum.
I have decided to have my coffee on the terrace. Here are a few of my sightings and random ramblings.
Just saw a man on a motorcycle with a skully on a plaid short sleeves shirt & a white skirt - doing it. I could not get my camera out fast enough to catch him. Shoot, tomorrow perhaps?
Little Muslim children running to school at 6:30am to be on time. They have their lunch bags and they are ready for action. Modern cars, rickshaws, mopeds, motorcycles, and bicycles share the narrow roads. There are horns blowing, roosters crowing, birds chirping, and bells ringing. It is a new day in the Manalody section of Nilambur.
I am ready for today..but not breakfast - sambar & idli. These dishes are also known as veggie curry soup and white mini muffin thingies.. I am not a fan.
I have decided to have my coffee on the terrace. Here are a few of my sightings and random ramblings.
Just saw a man on a motorcycle with a skully on a plaid short sleeves shirt & a white skirt - doing it. I could not get my camera out fast enough to catch him. Shoot, tomorrow perhaps?
Little Muslim children running to school at 6:30am to be on time. They have their lunch bags and they are ready for action. Modern cars, rickshaws, mopeds, motorcycles, and bicycles share the narrow roads. There are horns blowing, roosters crowing, birds chirping, and bells ringing. It is a new day in the Manalody section of Nilambur.
I am ready for today..but not breakfast - sambar & idli. These dishes are also known as veggie curry soup and white mini muffin thingies.. I am not a fan.


No comments:
Post a Comment